These new Ritz suck.If I wanted bread crumbs, I would buy bread crumbs.

These crackers won't even stand up to a cheese spread or peanut butter. They come crumbled out of the stacks, even more crumbles when they are put in a carton. Etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc etc . Why do I have to write 100 words when I have described the situation and have explained to you that the crackers crumble even before you can get them out of the package and are virtually useless.

I will not be buying any more of this worthless product.

This reviewer shared experience about bad quality and wants this business to offer any options to resolve the issue. The author is overall dissatisfied with Mondelez International and uploaded picture s. The most disappointing about ritz crackers crackers from Mondelez International was poor quality Reviewer wants customer support to reach out to him or her ASAP for further discussion of this matter.

Also, you can continue reading comments about Mondelez International.

Check out the best and the worst companies in Food Manufacturers category for more informed decision or compare Mondelez International to other companies on our site.

Had an Experience with Mondelez International?

Comments

Chip ahoy taste stale, crumble very easy.Saltine primer crackers by nabisco crumble also and taste terrible.

Graham crackers also crumble and taste terrible. Nabisco has changed for the worst. I will no longer buy name brand nabisco.

Since mondelez bought them .Trying to save money has ruined your brand.