Tuesday, Oct.20, 2015 I purchase a box of Roasted Vegetable crackers at the local Kroger store in Decatur, In.
46733. to find that there is not one cracker in tact. All I have are pieces. 4400003115 is the # on the box.
I didn't realize these were made off shore. Thinking you might have to keep your crackers from now on! And I just love the butter garlic ritz but they too must go by the way side. I buy American!
You should be ashamed moving production and eliminating American jobs. Another greedy, greedy corporation!
Bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye bye!
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Damaged or defective
- Product or service
- Nabisco Ritz Roasted Vegetable Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! ALERT! BE AWARE CITIZENS OF USA DO NOT DO BUSINESS WITH THESE PEOPLE|. THEY ARE SCAMS. Lee Sakol, Dee brown and Al Devivo..."
- "The last 4-boxes of the misnamed Nabisco "Premium" Saltines have finally made me angry enough to post a review. 1. They were stale out of the box, all 4-boxes, even..."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "Buyer beware as we have had this couch for 2 years and the leather is ripping in random spots on both sections. Not small tears either as some of leather..."
- "I was drinking half and half (Iced tea and lemonade) snapple for the first time. I had previously had two other kinds of snapples numerous times with no problem at..."
- "Power Places Tours took the deposit money from someone called Jeanette Maw of the Goodvibes website. They tried to slap on an extra surcharge and when she decided to cancel,..."
- " I stayed at the red roof Inn in Mohave California I thought I was in the ghetto in south-central LA very disturbed by the clientele that was there everyone..."
- "I love I love kickboxing hence the name :) it's like burning massive calories at a party, cause the music is pumping and you just have fun whilst working out...."