Banja Luka, Republika Srpska
Featured Not resolved

How to complain to this company? I have tried to see is there any possibility over their web-site: www.milka.com, but it seems that they do not have a proper customer support, not even the complaints part for messages at least, or some email. Thats why I was pissed even more with the fact that today I have found a huge hair inside of the Milka's noisette chocolate bar, and can not complain directly to them. This has really ruined my enjoyment.

The hair was very long, and was solid within the chocolate bar.

If I wanted to eat hair I would eat mine, I would not be buying a chocolate, thats for sure.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of milka noisette chocolate. Mondelez International needs to offer any options to resolve the issue according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned milka noisette chocolate in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mondelez International.

Had an Experience with Mondelez International?

Comments