Mondelez International - Hair in Milka chocolate
How to complain to this company? I have tried to see is there any possibility over their web-site: www.milka.com, but it seems that they do not have a proper customer support, not even the complaints part for messages at least, or some email. Thats why I was pissed even more with the fact that today I have found a huge hair inside of the Milka's noisette chocolate bar, and can not complain directly to them. This has really ruined my enjoyment.
The hair was very long, and was solid within the chocolate bar.
If I wanted to eat hair I would eat mine, I would not be buying a chocolate, thats for sure.
More Review Details
You May Also Like
- "I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the..."
- "My husband was drinking a monster and noticed a weird taste. After drinking about 1/2 he decided to pour it into a glass and found bugs (alive) swimming in..."
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "How to complain to this company? I have tried to see is there any possibility over their web-site: www.milka.com, but it seems that they do not have a proper customer..."
- "After 60+ orders (see attached screenshot) within this webstore I am more than satisfied with this store. They often have best prices, there's always option of free worldwide shipping, customer..."
- " HP PC's - Urgent - DO NOT BUY - Rubbish After Sales. So the story is, HP agree to pick up my PC for repair when the PC has..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "The flowers i got delivered to my fiance were pretty, BUT they were super small and in my eyes dont look anything compared to their picture. Delivery was on time..."