Riverdale, Utah
3.0

I had a craving for Ritz crackers and in the past few months I bought the family packs from my local Wal-Mart.They had the buttery/salty goodness and I was happy.

Last week I decided that I have gone through the 6 pack too quickly, so I saw the 10 pack and thought Great! They are bland, not buttery, and very little salt (if any at all). I thought I had purchased the hint of salt or some kind of unsalted, but I checked the pack and they were "normal". So disgusting!

I will return this box and broadcast it loud and clear to all of my family, friends, co workers....

I would even go as far as camping out next to the cracker aisle to dissuade potential customers.We should be alerted by the company or the store if a product has changed hands, QA, etc.

This person wrote the review because of not as described of ritz crackers from Mondelez International and attached photo s. Reviewer claimed that he or she wants Mondelez International to read this review and look into the issue (if any).

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mondelez International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Had an Experience with Mondelez International?

Comments