What has happened to the quality of Honey Maid Grahams? My most recent package, purchased locally on August 4, 2015 is terrible!

The package states that it was distributed by Mondelez Global LLC, East Hanover, NJ.

Were they manufactured overseas?

Upon opening the first of three wrapped crackers, I noticed the they flaked apart and crumbled. As I always break them at the seam line before enjoying them with yogurt, I was dismayed when they just broke into crumbs instead.

They don't taste the same either - almost flavorless. I'm going to discard this box to my trash bin and will be purchasing another brand from now on.

This person wrote the review because of bad quality of honey maid graham crackers from Mondelez International. Reviewer claimed that he or she lost $3 and wants Mondelez International to "not interested in a solution.... just won't be purchasing this product again".

The most disappointing in user's experience was quality. The author asks this business to immediately contact him/ her to briefly discuss his/ her negative experience with the company.

We collected other reviews about products and/or services offered by Mondelez International for you to read. This information may help you with your purchase decision.

Comments

Your saltines with sea salt are awful. They actually have no salt taste and there is too much sugar in them.

We won’t by your product anymore until you put regular salt back in your saltines.

You are not even Nabisco anymore!

HUGE DISAPPOINTMENT !!!!!

I am writing this 215 people living in California 92284.