I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the product.Since it moved to Mexico the quality is terrible.The cookie falls apart.The cream center isn't close to what they use to fill it with.I would take one out of the package and it would fall apart I didn't think much of it till I really looked at the cookie and saw the center and how bad it was put in the cookie.I love Oreos but this is making me think I won't be buying them anymore.And that's sad.
More Review Details
|Advertised vs Delivered|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Value for money|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Product or Service Quality|
What I liked
What I disliked
- Poor quality
- Poor quality of oreo cookies
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I have a complaint to make which I think you need to know about. I grabbed a bag of new unopened Barbecue chips for a quick snack. Ripped open the..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "As a frequent and loyal customer I have found to have had a problem with Monster Energy Drinks. Last night I did my nightly workout routine. I got home and..."
- "Yes I wait all year for the peppermint Oreos to come out and then I purchase 3 pkgs and 1 of the packages is short 5 cookies . I real..."
- "I purchased Vectra from our Vet because they claimed that it was superior to Frontline and is the only product they carry now. It is also more expensive. ..."
- "I went to the Applebee's in West Bend, Wi yesterday, July 21st. I saw the ad for the free sampler of either the shrimp or the churros. Great, I thought!..."
- "i had bought a proactiv plus 3 step kit, & since then i have been receiving a ridiculous amount of proactiv + larger kits and tbh i dont remeber signing..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."
- "Purchased home in 2015 - Lawn was extremely bad. After repeated promises to fix it - 18 months later it was a partial repair and they would not pay the..."