1.3
Additional Fees

I have always loved Oreo cookies.From a young child till being a older adult they re my favorite cookie in the store.You could always count on the quality of the product.Since it moved to Mexico the quality is terrible.The cookie falls apart.The cream center isn't close to what they use to fill it with.I would take one out of the package and it would fall apart I didn't think much of it till I really looked at the cookie and saw the center and how bad it was put in the cookie.I love Oreos but this is making me think I won't be buying them anymore.And that's sad.

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. This person stated that there is a room for improvement of poor quality and poor quality of oreo cookies. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss bad quality of oreo cookies and associated monetary loss in the amount of $4. Mondelez International needs to issue a full refund according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned oreo cookies in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at Mondelez International.

Had an Experience with Mondelez International?

Comments