Mondelez International - Premium Saltines with Sea Salt are DEFINITELY NOT PREMIUM & NOT Salty
The last 4-boxes of the misnamed Nabisco "Premium" Saltines have finally made me angry enough to post a review.
1. They were stale out of the box, all 4-boxes, even though "in-date"
2. No "crisp" crackers were found- just tasteless no-salt, blah crackers that tasted like thy had been left out on a counter for 12-hours.
3. Only a few micro-grains of salt, or none at all, found on the crackers. People buy SALTines for the SALT and the TASTE and the CRISP. None of those attributes are now present in these crackers.
4. There is no "Plant nor Place of manufacture" on boxes of Nabisco Premium Saltines. Maybe the Bar Code reveals? no way to know where the crummy crackers are even made. What if there were a recall? No place on the Mondelez Int'l. web site that even says where their plants are located? Why not?
5.Irene B. Rosenfeld is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of Mondelez International Inc.
Found this information on-line:
Total Annual Compensation, USD 5,200,000
Restricted Stock Awards, USD 8,185,130
Long-Term Incentive Plans, USD --
All Other, USD 7,654,820
Fiscal Year Total, USD $21,039,900 !!
This CEO gets over $21 million a YEAR!!!! .... And she can't even get a decent Saltine Cracker produced out of her company. There are complaints filed in many many places on the Internet about this severely declining brand of crackers. Once Premium, now absolutely tasteless and horrible and worthless. I did not know there was such a shortage of sea salt in the world.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Declining quality of premium saltines
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Make Premium Saltines the way the used to be made by the original Nabisco Company, i.e CRISP, FRESH OUT OF THE BOX, and SALTY. People buy Saltines want to SEE salt, not search for it. This is more a salt free product than a saltine.
- Product or service
- Mondelez International Premium Saltine Cracker
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "My daughter wanted a snack at the store so I bought her a bag of Cool Ranch Doritos. She opened them and ate about 1/3 of the bag and..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "Saturday, my mother and I decided to try the Smart Styles salon in Walmart in Mobile, AL on the beltline. We’ll never do that again. They over charged..."
- "On May 15, 2016, I ordered satellite TV through AT&T...My installation date was scheduled for May 17th, but I changed it to May 21st. The technician arrived at 7:55..."
- "When the owner of a company you believe to be reputable tells you "you can buy a cheap paint job from someone else or you can pay me and your..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Good deals on furniture, a decent warrantee, but BAD delivery. They must hire on-the-cheap, because these guys not only did extensive damage to my home, they could not even bring..."
- "At the location I go to has at least 2 parking spots for expecting moms and "new moms". I thought this wording was too narrow because other stores such as..."