The last 4-boxes of the misnamed Nabisco "Premium" Saltines have finally made me angry enough to post a review.
1. They were stale out of the box, all 4-boxes, even though "in-date"
2. No "crisp" crackers were found- just tasteless no-salt, blah crackers that tasted like thy had been left out on a counter for 12-hours.
3. Only a few micro-grains of salt, or none at all, found on the crackers. People buy SALTines for the SALT and the TASTE and the CRISP. None of those attributes are now present in these crackers.
4. There is no "Plant nor Place of manufacture" on boxes of Nabisco Premium Saltines. Maybe the Bar Code reveals? no way to know where the crummy crackers are even made. What if there were a recall? No place on the Mondelez Int'l. web site that even says where their plants are located? Why not?
5.Irene B. Rosenfeld is Chairman of the Board, Chief Executive Officer of Mondelez International Inc.
Found this information on-line:
Total Annual Compensation, USD 5,200,000
Restricted Stock Awards, USD 8,185,130
Long-Term Incentive Plans, USD --
All Other, USD 7,654,820
Fiscal Year Total, USD $21,039,900 !!
This CEO gets over $21 million a YEAR!!!! .... And she can't even get a decent Saltine Cracker produced out of her company. There are complaints filed in many many places on the Internet about this severely declining brand of crackers. Once Premium, now absolutely tasteless and horrible and worthless. I did not know there was such a shortage of sea salt in the world.
More Review Details
What I liked
What I disliked
- Declining quality of premium saltines
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Preferred solution:
- Make Premium Saltines the way the used to be made by the original Nabisco Company, i.e CRISP, FRESH OUT OF THE BOX, and SALTY. People buy Saltines want to SEE salt, not search for it. This is more a salt free product than a saltine.
- Product or service
- Mondelez International Premium Saltine Cracker
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "I bought a pack of Ritz crackers from a local Hitchcocks markets in east Palatka Florida on 09/05/2015 and upping finishing a sleeve of crackers with my daughter I noticed..."
- "My husband loves German Chocolate cake. We bought one in the frozen food section today and let it set out in the box for about an hour. I cut a..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "THIS IS THE HOUSE THAT *** BUILT YAâ€™LLâ€¦10/18/20012 My dream home in 2008 But fate would have itTo be a nightmare instead Oh the dread I did not know was ahead! First someone..."
- "I had received a order and I did not like it and I told the seller that as well . The seller told me to open the dispute and put..."
- "My FREE canvas ended up costing me $36 then arrived in a cardboard box with NO packaging. The frame is broken & Canvas is ripped. The board is actually broken at..."
- "PHILIP MENICI CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE BEWARE DIGREGORIO & MENICI is business registered with the Office of the City Clerk of Boston. The file number is 14001751. The address is 152 Salem Street..."
- "Direct tv tech attached my satellite brackets on my roof with NAILS. I was selling my home located at 6828 Valley Lane in Leeds, Al. and the home inspector found..."
- "The Clearance rack at the Vallejo Ross NEVER has more than one dress for sale in Women's sizes 18-24. The manager fails to keep it stocked. Photo: October 22nd...."