Mondelez International - Review about Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Middles Cookies from Winnipeg, Manitoba
Burnt cookies... Never had a problem before.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Middles Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
review #769232 by anonymous
Had an experience with Mondelez International? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "Tired of purchasing their salads with as many as 3 days left to be considered "fresh" by their OWN dates/standards only to find unfit lettuce. The brown lettuce is hidden..."
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "I bought a pair of sketchers go walk 3 at sport check in early June. At the end of August they now have holes in the mesh on both left..."
- "We bought a couch and was. When buying we were assured that it was full grain leather. Not bonded. Couch Barley sat on. This damage just from couch cushions rubbing..."
- "Upon arriving to pick up my car that Cal-Alta (Calgary, Alberta Auto Glass Company) was replacing the windshield on I noticed that there was damage to the rear bumper that..."
- "I searched the web for best price on 32oz Minwax Spar Urethane. Found it advertised as sold by and shipped by Supply The Home. There was a price of less..."
- "Mr/Ms WFG No-name from Nowhere. Please spare us your big fat lie about "many big earners" at WFG. It's total bull cr*p and you know it. Here I give you..."
- "Maybe I can type better this time. Valen, purchased in September of 2010, sent to the rainbow bridge, December 08,2016. Dying from liver failure due to his intestines leaking into..."