Mondelez International - Review about Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Middles Cookies from Winnipeg, Manitoba
Burnt cookies... Never had a problem before.
This review is a subjective opinion of a user.
More Review Details
- Reason of review:
- Bad quality
- Product or service
- Chips Ahoy Chocolate Chip Middles Cookies
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
review #769232 by anonymous
Had an experience with Mondelez International? Submit review ›
Had the same issue 0 Yes 0 ✓
You May Also Like
- "These new Ritz suck. If I wanted bread crumbs, I would buy bread crumbs. These crackers won't even stand up to a cheese spread or peanut butter. ..."
- "I bought a package out of the vending machine at work on December 1st, 2015. They had not yet expired, but would be by December 19th, 2015. I didn't look..."
- "hello I went to subway earlier today, and I began to eat my chips when I got this nasty coffee taste in my mouth, so I spit it out. After..."
- "I Shashikant bhange had bought Skechers shoe go walk 3 on 16/03/2016 from Inc 5 store in Vimannagar pune.I used another spare shoes in rainy months. After that I used..."
- "Order flowers all the time for the Villages. Wanted to try a local florist, so I called AVAS and ordered flowers over the phone. Mike suggested a vase with an..."
- "On Monday, January 16, I bought a Guess handbag at Duty Free - São Paulo international airport. Yesterday, when I was going to use it for the first time, I..."
- "I answered an add to work for a company called Premium shoppers as a mystery shopper for my city. I found the add on free web sit. I received..."
- "I am writing this because of the horrible experience I encountered with the employees and manager of Payless Shoes. I bought shoes from Payless at Portage Mall in Winnipeg, Manitoba,Canada..."
- "We bought a couch and was. When buying we were assured that it was full grain leather. Not bonded. Couch Barley sat on. This damage just from couch cushions rubbing..."