Mondelez International - Review about Ritz Crackers from Riverdale, Utah
I had a craving for Ritz crackers and in the past few months I bought the family packs from my local Wal-Mart.They had the buttery/salty goodness and I was happy.
Last week I decided that I have gone through the 6 pack too quickly, so I saw the 10 pack and thought Great! They are bland, not buttery, and very little salt (if any at all). I thought I had purchased the hint of salt or some kind of unsalted, but I checked the pack and they were "normal". So disgusting!
I will return this box and broadcast it loud and clear to all of my family, friends, co workers....
I would even go as far as camping out next to the cracker aisle to dissuade potential customers.We should be alerted by the company or the store if a product has changed hands, QA, etc.
More Review Details
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Discounts and Special Offers|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "What is banquet chicken doing? I never expected it. Bought a box of frozen chicken which before you would get Wings, thighs, legs in the box. for the same price..."
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "Hey I brought a can on Arizona and almost drunk half and it start tasting funny so my husband cut open the can and we found some paper like stuff..."
- "Ordered flowers to be sent to a funeral home. I paid extra for the "best" upgrade. My $43.00 arrangement came to $84.00! Apparently the price listed is only..."
- "I have been with Rise Broadband for 6 years now. Everything was great until Rise Broadband bought out Digis. As soon as that happened my speeds took a nosedive. I..."
- "I placed an order this morning for 11 red roses and one white rose boquet to be delivered to my mom. I was very specific about this order and..."
- "Total lack of communication by Builder with each other and home owner. They will tell you what you want to hear and then stall or not do it. 9 months..."
- "Do not buy from this company. I bought items on Oct 11th for my daughters birthday and I still have not received them.I have sent numerous emails and all I..."
- "Ordered over $100 worth of items on 11/27. Emailed them 3 times now at various email addresses to no avail. Nothing comes back undeliverable so the emails are valid. I..."