I had a craving for Ritz crackers and in the past few months I bought the family packs from my local Wal-Mart.They had the buttery/salty goodness and I was happy.
Last week I decided that I have gone through the 6 pack too quickly, so I saw the 10 pack and thought Great! They are bland, not buttery, and very little salt (if any at all). I thought I had purchased the hint of salt or some kind of unsalted, but I checked the pack and they were "normal". So disgusting!
I will return this box and broadcast it loud and clear to all of my family, friends, co workers....
I would even go as far as camping out next to the cracker aisle to dissuade potential customers.We should be alerted by the company or the store if a product has changed hands, QA, etc.
More Review Details
|Discounts and Special Offers|
|Diversity of Products or Services|
|Exchange, Refund and Cancellation Policy|
- Reason of review:
- Not as described
- Product or service
- Ritz Crackers
- Review category
- Food Manufacturers
You May Also Like
- "I bought a package of the white fudge covered Oreos for the first time to try them out and upon getting a huge craving for them I opened the box..."
- "Burnt cookies... Never had a problem before. ..."
- "Heated a can of Allen's brand Italian Cur Green Beans and found a huge worm inside one piece of green bean. Went online to contact Allens only to find..."
- "I ordered yarn off amazon it specifically says packa of three on their ad more then once and they emailed me saying it was Amazon who messed up which is..."
- " I am filing a complaint to one of the manager in your store in the name of Becky Jo. The store address 1208 Washington Blvd, Ogden, UT 84404. This..."
- "April 9. 2016 Whole Foods Market, Inc 550 Bowie Street Austin Texas 78703-4644 Dear Whole Foods, On or about, January 2016, I purchased a bottle of Tea Tree essential oil from Whole Foods in Oakland. I..."
- "See Carnival Cruise Experience To whom it may concern: My husband and I went on the Carnival Splendor on September 24, 2016. This was not my first cruise with Carnival, nor..."
- "Your store in NJ did honor the $ 300.00 gift card which was given to me from Chicago store for purchasing the $ 6000 worth of furniture last year and..."
- "A few weeks ago, I purchased a pair of MK snakeskin slip-on sneakers. The store did not have my size, so the woman assisting me ordered the correct size to..."