Update by user Jan 09

Original review posted by user Jan 09

Good Morning. I am a Civil Service Provider where I rendered services for the Mondelez plant in Bauru and Piracicaba in the State of São Paulo in Brazil, where we worked for a long time providing civil construction maintenance services.

As time went on to provide services to Mondelez, Mondeléz employees began to extort me for money as a bribe to release services for my company. And my company looked for a Mondelez manager so he would know everything that was going on. Mondelez assured me that I helping him in the investigations I would continue to provide services to the Company, because with my ethics and responsibility I helped Mondelez in everything that was asked for the Investigation of corruption that was inside the Company. I helped in everything that was needed and tasted everything that was happening inside the plant and that an employee was dismissed from his company activities for being the main one involved and Mondelez did not fulfill what was promised to my Company thus blocking all the my activities inside the plant and not paying me the services they owed me, so they deceived me and asked me to wait for the services, leaving me with a self-harm, because I am a small company but I was honest in telling everything that was happening inside the plant and the injured was my Company for acting with honesty and ethics, so I see that Mondelez is a Company that is supporting Corruption, because my Company that was harmed and all my employees and to this day Mondelez did not pay me what I should, even after a meeting we had at a hotel in the city of Bauru / SP with the Plant Manager.

And with all this I see that Corruptas third companies continue in the plant and my company that participated, Collaborated with everything and was the only one to be able to report all the corruption within Mondelez is with many financial damages, because at the moment it was the only Company that I rendered services. I was honest with Mondelez Internacioal and only my company is damaged. This only proves to me that Mondelez Internacional is a Company that is supporting Corruption and a Company that does not fulfill the agreement that was promised. I hope this will understand my situation and at least pay what you owe me.

If possible, I await a brief return. +55 19 991921294

Reason of review: agreement not met.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Comments