Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible!The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have a different taste and texture and worst of all have less "stuf"!
This shift in quality seems to be related to the relatively recent change in manufacturing location.
If that is the case, I suggest reopening the US plant and making a premium Oreo to cover whatever costs the company saved by offshoring.I would spend more for the quality I grew accustomed to, but if the only option is a cookie as it has been recently, I won't be spending anything on what was once my FAVORITE indulgence.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "How to complain to this company? I have tried to see is there any possibility over their web-site: www.milka.com, but it seems that they do not have a proper customer..."
- "I was out of my regular water softener salt and reluctantly bought Morton's System Saver II as a substitute. The company adds an additive in the product to help..."
- "I am on my 4th Samsung TV. 2 of 4 of them have broken in the first year of ownership. Most recently, I bought a 40" LED Smart..."
- "Just picked up my wife's watch from Movado repair earlier today. This is what she has to look forward to after waiting many weeks for the repair and my $192.60..."
- "On August 23rd 2012, I place an order with Comfyco for a sofa and loveseat. The items were delivered on August 29th, 2012. I noticed a defect in..."
- "I spent $161.92 for a 'deluxe' sugar and sweet bouquet and everyone's favorite candy basket with all the up charges to be delivered for my daughters sweet 16th birthday. It..."
- "I know that moves can be tricky and I've worked with several national and local companies, but this was the WORST experience with a crew I have ever had. Honestly,..."
- "I purchased a reload it card last week. I received the message that the site needed more time to process my card... Ok, so I waited. Then for..."