Mondelez International - What happened to Oreos?
Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible!The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have a different taste and texture and worst of all have less "stuf"!
This shift in quality seems to be related to the relatively recent change in manufacturing location.
If that is the case, I suggest reopening the US plant and making a premium Oreo to cover whatever costs the company saved by offshoring.I would spend more for the quality I grew accustomed to, but if the only option is a cookie as it has been recently, I won't be spending anything on what was once my FAVORITE indulgence.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "My wife and I purchased a 3 pint tub of peanut butter cup yogurt at Braums.To make a long story short she choked on a gray 1/2 inch by 38th..."
- "These new Ritz suck. If I wanted bread crumbs, I would buy bread crumbs. These crackers won't even stand up to a cheese spread or peanut butter. ..."
- "purchased 128 fl oz of Green tea w/Honey and became sick with diarrhea, nausea, vomiting and severe cramps. We had no idea why until the following day when we poured..."
- "I've been with ally auto financing for two years. Bought 2014 Kia Optima brand new for 300.27 a month through ally mobile app. January 11th 2017 I made my payment..."
- "I took two hours to calm down before making this complaint so that it would be legitimate and not out of anger but rather concern. I'm a busy person so..."
- "I purchased a small canvas emergency pouch last November it was intended to hold personal items, medication, a torch and batteries things for an emergency. When it did not appear..."
- "My first Bad review EVER!! (Aug. 14)I recently contacted the ltw extensions hair company about a deep wave frontal. I was told there was a deep wave frontal on hand,..."
- "The offers are pretty good but when it's time to cash out there will be a problem this site is a scam.. They wanted me to send them a pic..."
- "I have sent in multiple warranty complaints about my case falling apart. The screen protector fell apart and came off of the runner bottom. It no longer does anything useful..."