Mondelez International - What happened to Oreos?
Recently, the quality of the Double Stuf Oreo has been terrible!The logo imprinted on the cookie is illegible, the cookies separate and crumble in the package, they have a different taste and texture and worst of all have less "stuf"!
This shift in quality seems to be related to the relatively recent change in manufacturing location.
If that is the case, I suggest reopening the US plant and making a premium Oreo to cover whatever costs the company saved by offshoring.I would spend more for the quality I grew accustomed to, but if the only option is a cookie as it has been recently, I won't be spending anything on what was once my FAVORITE indulgence.
More Review Details
Author wants to be contacted by the company. Learn more ›
You May Also Like
- "Recently purchased Breyers ice cream for company during dinner. To my dismay, we couldn't find any pecan nuts. I thought as I dug deeper, surely some would show up...."
- "We bought a few boxes of Whitman Samplers with holiday seasonal gift wrap at Rite Aid back in November. We had one box leftover from giving Whitman Sampler boxes to..."
- "I bought Tyson chicken from Walmart,Thigh Meat, When I went to use it it was doubled up on skin..They had taken the skin off every other thigh and had..."
- "EWR (NJ) direct to POS (Trinidad). The United Club was unfortunate and so was the outdated 737-800 (UA1505) that took us to our Christmas vacation. Save your money folks, and..."
- "This complaint is in regards to an automobile accident which occurred on 1-19-2016. In the Police Report it states what Driver#1; which he was dishonest about along with trying to..."
- "I have sent in multiple warranty complaints about my case falling apart. The screen protector fell apart and came off of the runner bottom. It no longer does anything useful..."
- "They didn't send what I ordered! I ordered the Gibbs Rules Coffee Mug and received something in Spanish!!! I don't how this could have happened. They sent a confirmation email..."
- "Dear Sir/Madam; Good day!I've been calling your customer service and waiting for 20 minutes everytime i call, unfortunately never answered at all. Anyway,may i request your good office for a"..."
- "What an utter bowel movement of a company. My refrigerator (Whirlpool Refrigerator Model WRX735SDBM02) is brand new and already the surface of the control panel is flaking and peeling away...."