What happened to quality control with Ritz crackers? I keep getting boxes that have several crackers that fall apart or are all crumbled in the sleeve.

I make chocolate covered cookies that I pass out to friends and family for Christmas and other special occasions. The latest episode is that in two sleeves, about 1/2 of the crackers were all crumbled. I buy several boxes of Ritz crackers throughout the year and I am getting to the point that I may have to choose another brand. I am sending photos of my recently purchased Ritz crackers and hope that someone will investigate this.

I find that you have the best crackers, however, I can't keep tolerating the poor quality. Thank you, Andrew Palusak ajpalusak@sbcglobal.net

Reason of review: Bad quality.

Preferred solution: Let the company propose a solution.

Company wrote 0 public responses to the review from Dec 17, 2017.

Comments

Ritz crackers having poor quality control

h.kitchener

Ritz crackers has been laying off hundreds of workers in the Chicago area for the past couple of years and outsourcing jobs to Mexico. Best to forget about buying this old favorite cracker and go on to something else. Apparently, quality control in Mexico is not the same as it was when Ritz crackers were made in the US.